The Top Ten Stories for February 21 through February 27 were the most read stories at Orange County Breeze over the last week (excluding weather forecasts):
- Duke & Duchess clothing store to close after 40 years
- Ariel Guizar and Araceli Mendoza Alvarez to be arraigned for human trafficking, pimping
- Seal Beach Naval Weapons Station doubles up to serve two ships at once
- Correction to story of Whole Foods announcement of a location in Los Alamitos
- Seal Beach National Wildlife Refuge prepares for sea level rise with sediment augmentation
- Huntington Beach man arraigned for shooting at Costa Mesa Police Officer
- Dine Out Long Beach kicks off Restaurant Week 2.0 with free Chefs’ Cooking + Tasting event
- Cypress City Council approves condo development across Orange Ave. from Civic Center
- Gas falls under 2 dollars a gallon in Cypress
- Whole Foods Market announces new location in Los Alamitos
Cover graphic of the February 2016 Orange County Breeze Dining, Arts & Entertainment (DARTS) guide. The guide lists events local to northwest Orange County and southeast Los Angeles County.
Do you enjoy working puzzles? We’ve added puzzles to DARTS! Beginning with the April 2015 issue, two pages of puzzles are included in our free monthly DARTS downloadable publication.