The City of Los Alamitos appeal hearing scheduled for Jan. 30, 2017 at 6 p.m. is cancelled.
The Appellant, (“Mr. Nathan Pinson”) no longer opposes the project and has withdrawn the appeal.
The Village 605 is an 113,880 sq. ft. shopping Center proposed on the former location of Supermedia at 3131 Katella Ave. in the City of Los Alamitos proposed by Katella Property Owner LLC. (“Applicant”). While the City of Los Alamitos was well prepared to facilitate the appeal hearing, negotiations between the Developer and the Appellant resulted in the following changes to the project:
- Limit the maximum height of the pylon sign to no more than 90 feet.
- Limit the maximum size of each sign face on the pylon sign to no more than 2000 square feet.
- Applicant will not include a digital screen component in the sign.
- Applicant will cause count-down cross-walk signaling devices to be installed at the cross walks at the intersection of Katella Avenue and Civic Center Drive, which is among the intersections covered by the permits.
- Applicant will tender a sum for enhancing traffic safety for school children at Oak Middle School.
The Appellant has since withdrawn his opposition to the Village 605 project.
More about Los Alamitos
The City of Los Alamitos is located at 3191 Katella Ave., Los Alamitos, CA 90720 and is open between 7:30 a.m. and 5:30 p.m. Monday through Thursday, 7:30 a.m. and 4 p.m. Friday, and closed alternate Fridays. For further information, you may call Steven Mendoza at 562-431-3538, ext. 300.
The article above was released by the City of Los Alamitos.