Top Ten Stories for November 5 through November 11 include a medical marijuana dispensary, a departing City Councilman, and a young and foolish Angels rookie.
The Top Ten Stories for November 5 through November 11 were the most read stories at Orange County Breeze over the last week (excluding weather forecasts):
- The Orange County District Attorney’s Office honors the life of legendary victims’ rights champion Gary Campbell
- Kenyan anti-poaching patrol gets training and equipment from Orange County CSI
- Long Beach Police ask public help in locating murder suspect Sok
- Holiday-favorite model trains are back at the Nixon Library
- Approved medical marijuana dispensary at Wardlow Rd. and Norwalk Blvd.
- Old World Huntington Beach to host St. Martin’s Lantern Fest and Parade on Saturday, November 18th</li>
- Cypress police blotter, October 26 to November 1, 2017
- Garden Grove City Manager names new Community Services Director
- Larger, active fault than originally known beneath Community Medical Center Long Beach
- Lucille’s open for Thanksgiving — dine in or take out!
Three weeks ago and for the first time, an event in our AWESOME community calendar broke into the weekly Top Ten list: the 32nd Annual Autumnfest at St. Hedwig Catholic Church, which was held Friday, Sep. 29 through Sunday, Oct. 1.
Last week three events muscled their way on the weekly Top Ten list! Here they are:
- Queen Mary’s Dark Harbor: Halloween and Dia De Los Muertos (October 31)
- 38th Annual Cypress Halloween Carnival (October 31)
- Queen Mary’s Dark Harbor: Halloween and Dia De Los Muertos (November 1)
Note: links are not provided because these events eventually expire and are deleted, leaving broken links.
Cover graphic of the November 2017 Orange County Breeze Dining, Arts & Entertainment (DARTS) guide. The guide lists events local to northwest Orange County and southeast Los Angeles County.
Do you enjoy working puzzles? We added puzzles to DARTS! Beginning with the May 2015 issue, two pages of puzzles are included in our free monthly DARTS downloadable publication.