Top Ten Stories for January 7 through January 13 include an Irvine man shot dead in Long Beach, a whole lot of rain, Slapfish in Huntington Beach, and closing the Santa Ana River Trail.
The Top Ten Stories for January 7 through January 13 were the most read stories at Orange County Breeze over the last week (excluding weather forecasts and events):
- Irvine man shot dead by Long Beach Police in hotel hostage-taking
- Rain’s here with a lot more coming our way
- Slapfish Huntington Beach goes back to shucking basics
- County to temporarily close portion of Santa Ana River Trail for project, actively enforce public access hours
- Marketing and More: #MeTooEveryone
- Grammy winner America to deliver its greatest hits at Cerritos Center for the Performing Arts
- Mighty Kitchen closes its doors
- Help stop bicycle thefts in Huntington Beach by registering your bicycle online
- Hobby Lobby to open new store in Cypress [from Aug. 29, 2017]
- Seal Beach man arrested as suspected arsonist
Cover graphic of the January 2018 Orange County Breeze Dining, Arts & Entertainment (DARTS) guide. The guide lists events local to northwest Orange County and southeast Los Angeles County.
Do you enjoy working puzzles? We added puzzles to DARTS! Beginning with the May 2015 issue, two pages of puzzles are included in our free monthly DARTS downloadable publication.