Anaheim is ready for the pending clearing of the Santa Ana River Trail with extra help for those living in homelessness as well as additional resources for residents, businesses and neighborhoods concerned about the winding down of encampments.
- Adding new security patrols at city parks and other public spaces seven days a week during peak hours and in the evening and overnight
- Increasing City Net outreach and offering resources including hotel vouchers and travel expenses for family reunification
- Working with City Net to connect with those along the river trail and continuing to offer them assistance as they leave the area
- Continuing to work with the county of Orange to offer housing and mental health resources for those in need
- Standing ready to help residents and businesses that encounter issues and enhancing ways in which the community can relay issues to the city
- Ensuring that everyone continues to feel safe and welcome in our parks, libraries and other public spaces