Top Ten Stories for January 21 through January 27 include a long-delayed court case, clearing the Santa Ana River Trail, and California driver’s licenses.
The Top Ten Stories for January 21 through January 27 were the most read stories at Orange County Breeze over the last week (excluding weather forecasts and events):
- Scott Durzo case update: Pretrial hearings continue [from 2017]
- Huntington Beach Police urge online community to think before posting
- Anaheim readies for river trail clearing with added homeless resources, stepped up parks presence
- Anaheim Police conduct decoy operation
- Huntington Beach businesses continue to make news
- Veteran designation gets an update on new California drivers licenses
- Injury accident at intersection of Moody and Orange in Cypress
- Huntington Beach takes down Hometown Hero banner at family’s request
- Janet Nguyen alerts residents to new identification requirements to board domestic flights
- Incident at Joint Forces Training Base front gate results in hospitalization
Cover graphic of the January 2018 Orange County Breeze Dining, Arts & Entertainment (DARTS) guide. The guide lists events local to northwest Orange County and southeast Los Angeles County.
Do you enjoy working puzzles? We added puzzles to DARTS! Beginning with the May 2015 issue, two pages of puzzles are included in our free monthly DARTS downloadable publication.