Top Ten Stories for January 2018 include Scott Durzo’s trial, a Long Beach officer-involved shooting, a caution to the online community, and clearing the Santa Ana River Trail.
The Top Ten Stories for January 2018 were the most read stories at Orange County Breeze over the month of January 2018 (excluding weather forecasts and events):
- Scott Durzo case update: Pretrial hearings continue  Scott Durzo’s trial is scheduled to begin this Thursday, Feb. 15.
- Irvine man shot dead by Long Beach Police in hotel hostage-taking
- Huntington Beach Police urge online community to think before posting
- Anaheim readies for river trail clearing with added homeless resources, stepped up parks presence
- Anaheim Police conduct decoy operation
- Hobby Lobby to open new store in Cypress 
- Slapfish Huntington Beach goes back to shucking basics
- Los Alamitos urgency ordinance aims at Apartment Row, hits Monte Collins
- Cerritos Center for the Performing Arts welcomes soprano Jackie Evancho on Friday, February 16
- Separate structure fires hit both Cypress, Seal Beach same night
Cover graphic of the February 2018 Orange County Breeze Dining, Arts & Entertainment (DARTS) guide. The guide lists events local to northwest Orange County and southeast Los Angeles County.
Do you enjoy working puzzles? We added puzzles to DARTS! Beginning with the May 2015 issue, two pages of puzzles are included in our free monthly DARTS downloadable publication.