Top Ten Stories for March 4 through March 10 include a student walk-out in Huntington Beach, an organized cargo theft crew, and a request for help in identifying cars involved in a fatal hit-and-run.
The Top Ten Stories for March 4 through March 10 were the most read stories at Orange County Breeze over the last week (excluding weather forecasts and events):
- Students at Huntington Beach high schools organize coordinated walkouts to call for school safety measures and honor victims
- Guest editorial: Why I voted ‘no’ to extending the Huntington Beach Police Chief’s contract
- CHP Cargo Theft Interdiction Program arrests organized theft crew
- Nightly freeway lane and ramp closures begin for I-405 Improvement Project
- Long Beach Police asking public for help in identifying two cars involved in a fatal hit-and-run
- Anaheim looking to update permit-parking program
- Death of youngest son of former Chicago Public Schools chief still under investigation
- LAHS Dance Program takes first place
- OCTA selects firm to implement O.C. Express Lanes
- Westminster man to be arraigned on charges of lewd acts, child pornography
Cover graphic of the March 2018 Orange County Breeze Dining, Arts & Entertainment (DARTS) guide. The guide lists events local to northwest Orange County and southeast Los Angeles County.
Do you enjoy working puzzles? We added puzzles to DARTS! Beginning with the May 2015 issue, two pages of puzzles are included in our free monthly DARTS downloadable publication.