Top Ten Stories for April 8 through April 14 include Cypress High School students confront drunk driving, an arrest in a shooting in Seal Beach, and a response to homelessness in Orange County.
The Top Ten Stories for April 8 through April 14 were the most read stories at Orange County Breeze over the last week (excluding weather forecasts and events):
- Cypress HS students see harsh reality of drunk driving with Every 15 Minutes
- SBPD arrests suspect in shooting on 16th Street
- Orange Avenue road closure Thursday, April 12 between Walker Street and Valley View Street
- OCSD investigators seeks additional victims of child annoyance suspect
- Los Al High School Spanish teacher receives national recognition
- Hearing loss can be taxing
- Los Al District welcomes new McAuliffe principal
- Homelessness: Orange County adds $3 million for recuperative care; installs new restrooms, showers at Santa Ana homeless shelter
- Dirty Heads, Coastkeepter to host beach clean up on Earth Day
- Road closures for the Seal Beach Classic Car Show, April 28th
The event listed below qualified to be in our Top Ten, but is listed separately because it’s not an article. No link is given because calendar listings are automatically deleted evenutally, resulting in a broken link.
- Johnny O Show at Old World Huntington Beach
Cover graphic of the April 2018 Orange County Breeze Dining, Arts & Entertainment (DARTS) guide. The guide lists events local to northwest Orange County and southeast Los Angeles County.
Do you enjoy working puzzles? We added puzzles to DARTS! Beginning with the May 2015 issue, two pages of puzzles are included in our free monthly DARTS downloadable publication.