The current list of tenants at Long Beach Exchange includes, by category:
- Dunkin’ Donuts – As the world’s leading baked goods and coffee chain, Dunkin’ Donuts serves more than 3 million customers each and every day. True to our name, we offer 50+ varieties of donuts, but you can also enjoy dozens of premium beverages, bagels, breakfast sandwiches and other baked goods. Everything we do is about you. From chefs who create exciting new flavors, to crew members who know exactly how you want your drink—we prioritize what you need to get you on your way. We strive to keep you at your best, and we remain loyal to you, your tastes and your time. That’s what America runs on. Opening April 27, 2018. www.dunkindonuts.com
- In-N-Out Burger – The famous California-based burger joint is set to open a new location at LBX in 2018. www.innout.com
- MOD Pizza – With a business model based on doing good and providing employees with the best possible wages and growth opportunities, MOD is the original superfast pizza experience – a pioneering fast-casual concept that puts you in the driver’s seat. Artisan-style pizzas and salads are individually sized, made on demand, fairly priced and ready in just minutes. Coming Spring 2018. www.modpizza.com
- Portola Coffee Roasters – At Portola Coffee Roasters, our world revolves around the “journey.” And if you ask any of our team or others we work alongside, that journey will be different – yet the same. That is because we, and all those involved in our mission, are driven by the pursuit of perfection. Along the way we forge relationships as we work to bring our coffees from the farm to your cup. So, even though each route is unique, they all lead to the same – an expertly crafted cup with a taste representative of all the hard work involved in its creation. Coming Spring 2018. www.portolacoffeelabs.com
- 365 by Whole Foods Market – Whole Foods Market is a dynamic leader in the quality food business. We are a mission-driven company that aims to set the standards of excellence for food retailers. We are building a business in which high standards permeate all aspects of our company. Quality is a state of mind at Whole Foods Market. The 365 by Whole Foods brand offers “real food, real savings” – affordable, high-quality food in the spirit of the traditional Whole Foods Market. Opening April 25, 2018. www.wholefoods.com
- AT&T Inc. (NYSE:T) – AT&T helps millions around the globe connect with leading entertainment, business, mobile and high speed internet services. We have the nation’s largest and most reliable network and the best global coverage of any U.S. wireless provider. We’re one of the world’s largest providers of pay TV. More than 3 million companies, from small to large businesses around the globe, turn to AT&T for our highly secure smart solutions. Coming Spring 2018. www.att.com
- GritCycle – A boutique indoor cycling studio with locations in Costa Mesa and Dana Point, GritCycle specializes in high-intensity, full-body cycling classes. They also offer monthly “Karma Rides” benefitting local charities and non-profits. The new 3,000-square-foot LBX studio will mirror GritCycle’s clean, modern aesthetic, but with a bit more local flair. Design plans include incorporating details unique to the Long Beach community and its history. Guests can expect their usual five-star amenities, like showers stocked with cruelty-free products, secure lockers, top-of-the-line water filtration system, and GritCycle’s signature customer service. Additionally, the studio will boast a retail boutique stocking an extensive selection of premium athleisure brands, including a limited-edition line of GritCycle-branded merchandise designed exclusively for LBX clientele. Coming Spring 2018. www.gritcycle.com
- Images Luxury Nail Lounge – Images Luxury Nail Lounge – With a state of the art interior design that allows guests to escape from the stresses of the day, Images Luxury Nail Lounge provides a complete collection of therapeutic and refreshing nail care as well as waxing and facial treatment with the best products in the industry. Clients can have their luxury nails done for weddings, charity events and other formal functions. To celebrate the opening at LBX, Images Luxury Nail Lounge will offer significant discounts to local customers for the first month at the new location. Coming May 2018. www.imagesnaillounge.com
- Orangetheory Fitness – A national boutique fitness studio with local locations throughout Orange County and Los Angeles, Orangetheory Fitness offers a revolutionary, one-of-a-kind group personal training workout that promises an extra calorie burn, aka “the afterburn,” for up to 36 hours. The new 3,200-square-foot LBX studio will look similar to other new locations with its trademark orange lighting, but will feature the very latest and greatest design elements and equipment, including 15 treadmills, 15 rowers, 15 weight stations, two bikes, one strider, as well as bathrooms and showers. Coming in April 2018, with special discounted pre-opening rates for founding members which rolled out in January 2018. www.orangetheoryfitness.com
- Orchard Supply Hardware – With the first location opening in 1931 in San Jose, California, Orchard Supply Hardware is now a thriving retail hardware company with more than 98 stores located throughout California, Oregon and Florida. With newly renovated stores that feature a large, modern format utilizing wide aisles, colorful signage, new lighting and an enhanced selection of high-quality merchandise. An innovative service area called the Workbench gives customers access to trained professionals offering tool and knife sharpening, rescreening, lock re-keying, pipe threading; and conduit, chain, cable, pipe or rope cutting. Now open. http://www.osh.com/
- PetSmart – PetSmart, Inc. is the largest specialty pet retailer of services and solutions for the lifetime needs of pets. At PetSmart, we love pets, and we believe pets make us better people. Every day with every connection, PetSmart’s passionate associates help bring pet parents closer to their pets so they, together, can live more fulfilled lives. This vision impacts everything we do for our customers, the way we support our associates and how we give back to our communities. Open now! www.petsmart.com
- Ra Yoga – A boutique yoga studio with locations in Costa Mesa, Irvine, and Newport Beach, Ra Yoga exists as a one-stop shop for all yoga needs, offering a comprehensive schedule of group classes as well as childcare, yoga privates, and more. The new 3,400-square-foot LBX studio will feature a mix of Costa Mesa’s boho-chic, homegrown vibe and the polished design of Newport Beach. The LBX location will have a full-service men’s and women’s locker room with showers and two large yoga rooms and a dedication meditation room. Coming April 2018. www.rayoga.com
- T-Mobile – As America’s Un-carrier, T-Mobile US, Inc. is redefining the way consumers and businesses buy wireless services through leading product and service innovation. The Company’s advanced nationwide 4G LTE network delivers outstanding wireless experiences to 69.6 million customers who are unwilling to compromise on quality and value. Based in Bellevue, Washington, T-Mobile US provides services through its subsidiaries and operates its flagship brands, T-Mobile and MetroPCS. Coming May 2018.www.tmobile.com
- ULTA Beauty – ULTA Beauty is the largest beauty retailer in the United States and the premier beauty destination for cosmetics, fragrance, skin, hair care products and salon services. Since opening its first store more than 25 years ago, ULTA Beauty has grown to become the top national retailer providing All Things Beauty, All in One Place™. Coming May 2018. www.ulta.com
- Nordstrom Rack – Nordstrom Rack is the off-price retail division of Nordstrom, Inc., offering customers a wide selection of on-trend apparel, accessories and shoes with everyday savings of up to 30%-70% off regular prices. The store carries merchandise from Nordstrom full-line stores and Nordstrom.com, as well as specially purchased items from several of the retailer’s top brands. Nordstrom Rack is designed to provide the ultimate treasure hunt to style-savvy customers. Coming May 2018. www.nordstromrack.com
- TJ Maxx – Delivering great value on ever-changing selections of brand name and designer fashions at prices generally 20%-60% below department and specialty store regular prices, on comparable merchandise, every day. Coming May 2018. www.tjmaxx.com
About Long Beach Exchange
Located at the southwest corner of Lakewood Boulevard and Carson Street near Long Beach Airport with close proximity to the 405 Freeway, Long Beach Exchange will be a dynamic, experiential retail and dining destination within the Douglas Park planned development in Long Beach. Slated to open in 2018, LBX will encompass approximately 266,000 square feet of stores, shops and restaurants on more than 26 acres, including two acres of communal open space for the public to enjoy. Further, LBX will feature three distinct and complementary zones that work seamlessly together to create a singular experience for locals and visitors alike. These include McGowen’s Approach (LBX’s version of “Main Street”), The Landing (a grand-scaled 1.25-acre central plaza) and The Hangar @ LBX (a 16,800-square foot ‘hangar’ showcasing an evolving, curated collection of local purveyors of art, food, design, fashion and other unique goods and services).
About Burnham USA and Burnham-Ward Properties
Over the past quarter of a decade, Burnham USA together with its affiliates Burnham-Ward Properties (BWP) have developed or acquired millions of square footage of commercial property including retail, professional office, medical and industrial properties throughout the United States. Helmed by industry veterans the firm has created some of Southern California’s most distinctive and unique commercial projects. The firm approaches each project with an artful eye and with an emphasis on thoughtfully curating its projects. It is the partners’ belief that through property the company can provide the back-drop for people to interact, work, and experience a better life through “community” and that the firm can positively influence people’s lives while doing so in an environmentally conscious and constructive manner. The end result is accretive assets that best serve the community that are environmentally conscious and add long term value to the firm’s portfolio.
About Rockwood Capital, LLC
Rockwood Capital, LLC is a real estate investment management firm, founded in 1995 that provides equity capital combined with real estate operating expertise for repositioning, recapitalization, development and redevelopment of retail, hotel, residential, office and research and development space in key markets throughout the United States. Rockwood and its principals have invested on the behalf of their clients approximately $22.6 billion of real estate through ten value-add vehicles and six separate accounts. Today, Rockwood is an 80-person real estate investment firm with offices in New York, NY, San Francisco, CA, Los Angeles, CA and Seoul, Korea, that manages a portfolio of approximately $3.5 billion of net equity value in approximately $9.0 billion of gross real estate value. Rockwood’s investors include public and private pension funds, endowments, foundations, insurance companies, fund of funds, high net worth individuals and family offices.
This article was released by the Long Beach Exchange.