The latest issue of our popular monthly local guide is now available — our February 2019 Dining Arts and Entertainment guide (OCB DARTS).
Printed copies are available (while supplies last) at Chambers of Commerce, city halls, community centers, senior centers — but you can also download your own free printable copy of our February 2019 Dining Arts and Entertainment guide (OCB DARTS).
From front cover to back page, our February 2019 Dining Arts and Entertainment guide is stuffed with event listings, articles, display advertisements, and puzzles for local people, venues and events.
The cover illustration shows Onshore 9 Rooftop Lounge in Huntington Beach.
A sampling of February events:
- Los Alamitos Area Chamber of Commerce Installation and Awards Gala
- Cypress State of the City Luncheon, featuring Mayor Stacy Berry
- The Temptations at Cerritos Center for the Performing Arts
- Local breweries join in wildfire relief efforts
- Black and white photographic exhibit at John Wayne Airport
- The storied career of the B-52
- Free events at Argyros Plaza
Remember that the two back pages hold puzzles for the first week of February 2019.
Plus every month includes a day-by-day listing of local events!
Remember us when you have fun!
Advertising in OCB DARTS Dining Arts and Entertainment guide
Interested in advertising in DARTS?