Michelle Steel, Vice-Chair of the Orange County Board of Supervisors, announced she has been endorsed by the majority of the California Republican congressional delegation with the endorsements of the following Congressmen:
- House Republican Leader Kevin McCarthy
- U.S. Representative Ken Calvert
- U.S. Representative Paul Cook
- U.S. Representative Tom McClintock
- U.S. Representative Doug LaMalfa
“As a County Supervisor and the Vice-Chair of the Board of Equalization, Michelle Steel has made accountability to taxpayers her top priority. We can trust Michelle to be a strong and vocal leader who will lower taxes, cut wasteful government spending, and create jobs,” said Congressman Ken Calvert, Dean of the California Republican delegation. “Michelle Steel is the right choice for Congress because she has a proven track record of always putting Orange County residents first.”
Michelle Steel has also been endorsed by the following former California U.S. Representatives:
- U.S. Representative Dana Rohrabacher, ret.
- U.S. Representative Ed Royce, ret.
- U.S. Representative Mimi Walters, ret.
- U.S. Representative Darrell Issa, ret.
- U.S. Representative Steve Knight, ret.
- U.S. Representative Jeff Denham, ret.
- U.S. Representative David Valadao, ret.
In recent weeks, the Steel for Congress campaign has amassed a lengthy list of prominent endorsements including the California Republican Party, Republican Party of Orange County, and the Lincoln Club of Orange County.
The 48th congressional district is in Orange County and encompasses all or portions of Aliso Viejo, Costa Mesa, Fountain Valley, Garden Grove, Huntington Beach, Laguna Beach, Laguna Niguel, Newport Beach, Santa Ana, Seal Beach, and Westminster.
For more information about the campaign and Steel’s growing list of local supporters, please visit www.MichelleSteelCA.com/endorsements/.
This article was released by Michelle Steel for Congress.