Effective Saturday, April 4, the Orange County COVID-19 Public Information Hotline and Health Referral Line will take calls from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday through Friday, and 8 a.m. to 3 p.m. on Saturdays.
Residents with COVID-19 questions can contact the County of Orange COVID-19 Hotline at 1-833-426-6411 at any time, but individual hotline hours will vary.
Through the hotline, callers can be connected to the following resources:
- Orange County Health Care Agency – Health Referral Line, Behavioral Health Resources
- Orange County Social Services Agency – Risk Benefits
- Orange County Office on Aging – Resources for Seniors
- Orange County District Attorney’s Office – Scams, Price Gouging
- County of Orange Emergency Operations Center Hotline – Non-Medical Questions
- Small Business Recovery
- 2-1-1 Orange County
The Orange County Health Care Agency website at www.ochealthinfo.com/novelcoronavirus has information that is regularly updated regarding the status of COVID-19 in Orange County.
For information about COVID-19 in the state of California, visit their website at covid19.ca.gov.
The Orange County COVID-19 Hotline can be reached at 1-833-426-6411.
The article above was released by the County of Orange.