Top Ten Stories for September 6 through September 12 included unemployment benefits, re-opening Orange County (again), street sweeping, and attempted burglary.
Top Ten Stories for September 6 through September 12 are the most-read stories at Orange County Breeze over the last week (excluding weather forecasts and events):
- California launches second phase of extension to unemployment benefits during COVID-19
- County of Orange moves to Red Tier, re-opens more of Orange County
- Buena Park street sweeping citations to resume Sept. 24
- Chase Bank on Cypress-Los Alamitos border the victim of attempted ATM burglary
- Democratic Party of Orange County North Vice Chair voluntarily resigns from leadership positions
- Eagle Scout’s dream comes alive as Ontario Airport, Bob Hope USO reopen renovated center for visiting troops
- Long Beach Police arrest two adults for trafficking minors
- Governor Newsom declares State of Emergency in Fresno, Madera, Mariposa, San Bernardino and San Diego Counties due to fire
- Probolsky Research shares their new statewide poll results on CA Prop 15
- Room with a View: What does the organization Black Lives Matter believe in, and do I agree?
Cover graphic of the September 2020 Orange County Breeze Dining, Arts & Entertainment (DARTS) guide. This month’s guide is only eight pages because of all the cancellations and postponements caused by COVID-19. The last two pages are puzzles!
Do you enjoy working puzzles? We added puzzles to DARTS! Beginning with the May 2015 issue, two pages of puzzles are included in our free monthly DARTS downloadable publication.