Photo Submission Deadline: Friday, December 11, 2020
- All residences and businesses within the City of Cypress are eligible
- Submit one to three (1-3) photos of your decorated home/business
- One (1) photo will be displayed on this web page as it is received
- All participants will receive a yard sign noting their award or recognizing their participation starting Dec 18-21
- There is no charge to participate in this “Holiday Decorating Contest”
For more questions or information call 714-229-6780
If you post your home decoration pictures to your personal social media pages, please use #HolidayCheer2020
- “Best of the Best Award” – Recognizes the best applicant
- “Santa’s Workshop Award” – Recognizes the best use of physical movement or illusion of physical movement
- “Winter Wonderland Award” – Recognizes the best use of the front lawn and or yard presentation
- “It’s a Wonderful Life Award” – Recognizes the most creative and imaginative presentation
- “Light Up the Town Award” – Recognizes the best and most creative use of lights
- “Rock’n Around the Christmas Tree Award” – Recognizes the best use of music and technology
- “Gingerbread Award” – Recognizes the best use of homemade decorations
- “Magical Masterpiece Award” – Recognizes the most whimsical or humorous presentation
- “Toyland Award” – Recognizes the best use of toys
- “Classic Christmas Award” – Recognizes the best use of traditional decor
- “North Star Award” – Recognizes participants in the contest
- “Spirited Neighborhood Award” – Recognizes a neighborhood in which at least one-third of residents have decorated their homes/condos or a cluster of residences are decorated.
To enter the contest, click here.
This article was released by the City of Cypress.