On behalf of their employers, the Employment Specialist Team of the Orange County One-Stop Center in Garden Grove will be pre-screening resumes and conducting pre-interviews for open positions in Orange County.
Please bring your Right-to-Work Documents, (Driver’s License and Social Security Card and/or Current US Passport), and be sure to also register in CalJobs prior to the event at www.caljobs.ca.gov. Your temperature will be taken upon entering the center and masks are required. Please RSVP by calling 714-241-4901 and leave your name, phone number and the position(s) of interest.
OC One-Stop Center in Garden Grove
7077 Orangewood Ave., Suite 200
Garden Grove, CA 92841
Wednesday, March 10, 2021
2 SESSIONS – 10am – 12pm and 1pm – 4pm
Featured Industries and Positions
- Certified Nursing Assistants
- Special Needs Provider
- Optometry Office/Front Desk
- Driver/Warehouse Associate
- Journey Technician (HVAC)
- Customer Service
- Loan Processor
- Tax Professional
- Accounts Payable
- Technical Product Manager
- Internal Compliance Officer
- Assistant Manager
- CNC Operators
- Sign Design (sign and lighting)
- Sign Technician (sign and lighting)
- Engineering Supervisor
- Automotive Collision Estimator
- Automotive Painter’s Helper
Please bring 10 copies of your resumes with you and dress professionally. Veterans are encouraged to attend.
This article was released by Orange County One-Stop Center.