With around 19% of the U.S. population vaccinated and states opening up more as a result, the personal-finance website WalletHub released updated rankings for the States with the Fewest Coronavirus Restrictions, as well as accompanying videos and audio files.
To identify which states have the fewest coronavirus restrictions, WalletHub compared the 50 states and the District of Columbia across 13 key metrics. Our data set ranges from whether restaurants are open to whether the state has required face masks in public and workplace temperature screenings. Below, you can see highlights from the report, along with a WalletHub Q&A.
Coronavirus Restrictions in California (1=Fewest, 25=Avg.):
- 18th – Requirement to Wear a Face Mask in Public
- 19th – State Guidance on Customer Health Checks at Restaurants
- 35th – Large Gatherings Restrictions
- 27th – Reopening of Non-Essential Businesses
- 47th – Reopening of Restaurants and Bars
Note: Rankings are based on data available as of 12:30 p.m. ET on April 5, 2021.
For the full report, please visit: