Top Ten Stories for April 26 through May 2 includes sharks, horses, and smart landscaping.
The Top Ten Stories for April 19 through April 18 were the most read stories at Orange County Breeze over the last week (excluding weather forecasts):
- Two young sharks spotted off coast of Surfside Beach
- US Supreme Court blocks HHS contraception and abortion mandate in Pennsylvania
- Anaheim announces Cinco de Mayo fiesta and carnival schedule
- Queen Mary launches all new country music festival in May
- OC Animal Care seeking owner after dog attacks two horses
- Cypress police blotter, April 20 to April 26, 2015
- Two Long Beach locations hit by vandalism
- Two former Parks and Rec managers sentenced for-public corruption in Buena Park
- Unilever to pay penalties for deceptive advertising for Axe hair-styling products
- Coastkeeper launches smartscape service to help Orange County lower water use
Cover graphic of the May 2015 Orange County Breeze Dining, Arts & Entertainment (DARTS). Download OCB DARTS now — it’s free!
Do you enjoy working puzzles? We’ve added puzzles to DARTS! Beginning with the April issue, two pages of puzzles are included in our free monthly DARTS downloadable publication.