Top Ten Stories for June 14 through June 20.
The Top Ten Stories for June 14 through June 20 were the most read stories at Orange County Breeze over the last week (excluding weather forecasts):
- Newport Beach man dies of head injuries in Huntington Beach
- Anaheim/OC job fair and expo to feature more than 3500 jobs
- Huntington Beach hit-and-run victim remains Jane Doe after 25 years
- Los Alamitos lease of JFTB pool facilities running out
- Edison schedules power outage in Cypress for Thursday, June 18
- Bar Rescue coming to Brix Sunset Beach
- Printable sudoku and crossword puzzles for the third week of June 2015
- Cypress HS valedictorian earns CSULB honor and scholarship
- OCSD seeks missing person David Moog
- Cypress police blotter, June 9 to June 15, 2015
Cover graphic of the June 2015 Orange County Breeze Dining, Arts & Entertainment (DARTS) guide features Krazy Kirk and the Hillibillies at the Birdcage Theater at Knott’s Berry Farm. The photo of Krazy Kirk and the Hillbillies is courtesy of Knott’s Berry Farm. Download OCB DARTS now — it’s free!
Do you enjoy working puzzles? We’ve added puzzles to DARTS! Beginning with the April issue, two pages of puzzles are included in our free monthly DARTS downloadable publication.