Top Ten Stories for June 21 through June 27.
The Top Ten Stories for June 21 through June 27 were the most read stories at Orange County Breeze over the last week (excluding weather forecasts):
- Emotions run hot over Los Alamitos zoning dispute
- Marketing and more: California dreamin’ — of water
- July 4th license agreement approved by Cypress City Council
- Newport Beach man dies of head injuries in Huntington Beach
- Printable sudoku and crossword puzzles for the fourth week of June 2015
- Suspect in Anaheim Ball Rd. double homicide arrested
- California enjoys 1.2 percent growth in personal income during first quarter of 2015
- Cypress Civic Center lawn goes purple to stay green
- Bar Rescue coming to Brix Sunset Beach
- Woman and child killed in Anaheim
Cover graphic of the June 2015 Orange County Breeze Dining, Arts & Entertainment (DARTS) guide features Krazy Kirk and the Hillibillies at the Birdcage Theater at Knott’s Berry Farm. The photo of Krazy Kirk and the Hillbillies is courtesy of Knott’s Berry Farm.
Do you enjoy working puzzles? We’ve added puzzles to DARTS! Beginning with the April issue, two pages of puzzles are included in our free monthly DARTS downloadable publication.