Top Ten Stories for July 12 through July 18, including a power outage in Long Beach, new homes in Buena Park, and water conservation in Garden Grove.
The Top Ten Stories for July 12 through July 18 were the most read stories at Orange County Breeze over the last week (excluding weather forecasts):
- Power outage affects downtown Long Beach
- New homes coming to Dickerson site in Buena Park
- Marketing and more: Many running for president but Donald Trump running it all
- Tenth Circuit rules against Little Sisters of the Poor
- Man charged with assault with a blow torch in Garden Grove
- Garden Grove water conservation efforts yield water-tight results
- Huntington Beach PD asks for public help in finding additional victims of Disneyland employee
- Printable sudoku and crossword puzzles for the third week of July 2015
- Young Lynwood woman killed in Long Beach traffic accident
- OC Fair express bus service launches July 17
Cover graphic of the July 2015 Orange County Breeze Dining, Arts & Entertainment (DARTS) guide. The guide lists events local to northwest Orange County and southeast Los Angeles County.
Do you enjoy working puzzles? We’ve added puzzles to DARTS! Beginning with the April issue, two pages of puzzles are included in our free monthly DARTS downloadable publication.