The latest issue of our popular monthly local guide is now available — our November 2018 Dining Arts and Entertainment guide (OCB DARTS).
Printed copies are available (while supplies last) at Chambers of Commerce, city halls, community centers, senior centers — but you can also download your own free printable copy of our November 2018 Dining Arts and Entertainment guide (OCB DARTS).
From front cover to back page, our November Dining Arts and Entertainment guide is stuffed with event listings, articles, display advertisements, and puzzles for local people, venues and events.
The cover illustration shows Cypress Council Chambers lit up for the holidays.
A sampling of November events:
- November 11 events honoring our military and remembering the end of World War I
- Tropicália Taco and Music Fest at the Queen Mary
- Wine and craft beer tasting at St. Hewig’s Catholic Church in Los Alamitos
- Tamale workshop at St. Isidore Historical Plaza
- Tree-lighting at the White House Italian Steak House in Anaheim
- Los Angeles Ballet presents The Nutcracker at Cerritos Center for the Performing Arts
- The Adam Carolla Show live podcast at City National Grove of Anaheim
Remember that the two back pages hold puzzles for the first week of November 2018.
Plus every month includes a day-by-day listing of local events!
Remember us when you have fun!
Advertising in OCB DARTS Dining Arts and Entertainment guide
Interested in advertising in DARTS?