Top Ten Stories for October 28 through November 3 include voting for Feinstein v. de León, a Long Beach sexual assault arrest, and a hit-and-run that killed an Anaheim woman.
The Top Ten Stories for October 28 through November 3 are the most read stories at Orange County Breeze over the last week (excluding weather forecasts and events):
- Marketing and more: California Nightmare – de León or Feinstein
- Long Beach man arrested in string of sexual assaults
- Anaheim woman killed by hit-and-run truck driver in Long Beach
- Report on Cypress City Council candidate forums
- Cottie Petrie-Norris outpaces Matt Harper in fundraising by a margin of three to one
- Long Beach man shot and killed on Wesley Drive
- Male teacher arrested for sexual assault of a male minor
- Cypress police blotter, October 19 to October 25, 2018
- Truckers sue to prevent application of “Dynamex” decision on California owner-operators
- Phase II charges filed on four chiropractors, capper in workers comp insurance referral scheme
The community calendar events listed below wrtr popular enough to qualify for the Top Ten list if they were articles. A link is not provided because the events will eventually be automatically deleted from our AWESOME community calendar.
- Cypress Halloween Carnival
- Garden Grove Chili Cook-Off and Car Show
Cover graphic of the November 2018 Orange County Breeze Dining, Arts & Entertainment (DARTS) guide. The guide lists events local to northwest Orange County and southeast Los Angeles County.
Do you enjoy working puzzles? We added puzzles to DARTS! Beginning with the May 2015 issue, two pages of puzzles are included in our free monthly DARTS downloadable publication.