Top Ten Stories for December 16 through December 22 include a fatal motorcycle accident, a fraudulent doctor, and two stories out of Los Alamitos Unified School District.
The Top Ten Stories for December 16 through December 22 most read stories at Orange County Breeze over the last week (excluding weather forecasts and events):
- Huntington Beach motorcyclist killed in Long Beach
- Doctor, patient charged with insurance fraud for billing over $850,000 in prescription fraud scheme
- Buena Park church targeted by arsonist
- 5th Annual California Country Christmas Charity Concert to Anaheim returns Dec. 20
- Scott Durzo case update: Jury trial date set for October 25, 2018
- Anaheim Elementary School District to pioneer Orange County’s first Korean Dual Language Immersion program
- Long Beach man charged with multiple armed robberies
- Los Alamitos Unified names facilitator to lead human relations task force
- Republican Women support Joint Forces Training Base and Bob Hope USO
- Los Alamitos Unified Superintendent formally announces retirement
The following event earned enough attention to be included on the list of Top Ten Stories… but it’s an event listing in our AWESOME Community Calendar, not a news article. No link is given because events are automatically deleted once they age sufficiently.
- Queen Mary’s New Year’s Eve Extravaganza
Cover graphic of the December 2018 Orange County Breeze Dining, Arts & Entertainment (DARTS) guide. The guide lists events local to northwest Orange County and southeast Los Angeles County.
Do you enjoy working puzzles? We added puzzles to DARTS! Beginning with the May 2015 issue, two pages of puzzles are included in our free monthly DARTS downloadable publication.