Top Ten Stories for December 23 through December 29 include part closure in the Scott Durzo case, I-405 construction, and the Knights of Columbus attacked.
The Top Ten Stories for December 23 through December 29 most read stories at Orange County Breeze over the last week (excluding weather forecasts and events):
- Governor Brown’s Christmas Eve pardons include Orange County cases
- California AG supports opposition to termination of DACA status
- I-405 set to close overnight Saturday, December 29 near Magnolia Street
- Senator Kamala Harris attacks court nominee for membership in the Knights of Columbus
- Long Beach man in wheelchair crossing mid-block struck by SUV
- Garden Grove announces holiday street sweeping and trash pickup
- Rapid DNA program leads to quick recovery of property stolen in Costa Mesa theft
- Los Angeles news anchor dies
- Scott Durzo pleads guilty in latest phase of long-running sexual assault case
- Military aviator to talk about the B-52 in Garden Grove Thursday, January 10, 2019
The following events earned enough attention to be included on the list of Top Ten Stories… but they are event listings in our AWESOME Community Calendar, not news articles. No link is given because events are automatically deleted once they age sufficiently.
- Queen Mary’s New Year’s Eve Extravaganza
- Knott’s Merry Farm (six different days!)
Cover graphic of the January 2019 Orange County Breeze Dining, Arts & Entertainment (DARTS) guide. The guide lists events local to northwest Orange County and southeast Los Angeles County.
Do you enjoy working puzzles? We added puzzles to DARTS! Beginning with the May 2015 issue, two pages of puzzles are included in our free monthly DARTS downloadable publication.