Top Ten Stories for Top Ten Stories for December 30 through January 5 include the year’s first baby, a rise in postal rates, 2018 year in review, and political endorsements for Travis Allen.
The Top Ten Stories for Top Ten Stories for December 30 through January 5 are most read stories at Orange County Breeze over the last week (excluding weather forecasts and events):
- Freeway incident takes two lives
- Orange County launches new technology to coordinate homeless care, services
- Postal rates to rise in 2019
- Five County Republican Party Chairs endorse Travis Allen for California Republican Party Chairman
- Los Angeles news anchor dies
- Missing Long Beach woman found safe in Huntington Beach
- Room with a View: 2018 Year in Review
- 405 Freeway widening construction activities suspended
- Born at midnight! Happy birth day, Mika!
- Orange County Supervisors expected to approve Conflict of Interest code for Oxford Academy
The following events earned enough attention to be included on the list of Top Ten Stories… but they are event listings in our AWESOME Community Calendar, not news articles. No link is given because events are automatically deleted once they age sufficiently.
- Queen Mary’s New Year’s Eve Extravaganza
Cover graphic of the January 2019 Orange County Breeze Dining, Arts & Entertainment (DARTS) guide. The guide lists events local to northwest Orange County and southeast Los Angeles County.
Do you enjoy working puzzles? We added puzzles to DARTS! Beginning with the May 2015 issue, two pages of puzzles are included in our free monthly DARTS downloadable publication.