Top Ten Stories for Top Ten Stories for January 27 through February 2 include coyotes, affordable housing, AirBnB, and Seal Beach special election results.
The Top Ten Stories for Top Ten Stories for January 27 through February 2 read stories at Orange County Breeze over the last week (excluding weather forecasts and events):
- Recent coyote sightings prompt warnings, prevention in Garden Grove
- Statement from Assemblywoman Cottie Petrie-Norris on lawsuit against Huntington Beach
- Cypress police blotter, January 17 to January 23, 2019
- Governor’s heavy-handed litigation tactics on City of Huntington Beach will divert resources from housing needs
- Sorrento residents complain to City Council about “Casa De Cypress” AirBnB listing
- Candidate statement from Larry Bales for 3rd Supervisorial District special election
- Joe Kalmick wins run-off in Seal Beach City Council District 1
- Garden Grove Fire Chief Tom Schultz to retire September 14
- Assemblymember Tyler Diep introduces bill to prohibit private companies from selling DMV appointments
- California Trucking Association elects Joseph Giammona as 2019 president
Cover graphic of the February 2019 Orange County Breeze Dining, Arts & Entertainment (DARTS) guide. The guide lists events local to northwest Orange County and southeast Los Angeles County.
Do you enjoy working puzzles? We added puzzles to DARTS! Beginning with the May 2015 issue, two pages of puzzles are included in our free monthly DARTS downloadable publication.