The latest issue of our popular monthly local guide is now available — our March 2019 Dining Arts and Entertainment guide (OCB DARTS).
Printed copies are available (while supplies last) at Chambers of Commerce, city halls, community centers, senior centers — but you can also download your own free printable copy of our March 2019 Dining Arts and Entertainment guide (OCB DARTS).
From front cover to back page, our March 2019 Dining Arts and Entertainment guide is stuffed with event listings, articles, display advertisements, and puzzles for local people, venues and events.
The cover illustration is for the Spring concert of The Classical Four + 1 Accordion Quartet.
A sampling of March events:
- The Mardi Gras Krewe Ball at the Queen Mary has been CANCELLED
- Our new podcast, Orange County Breeze Sidecar, has launched
- Gordon Goodwin’s Big Phat Band at Musco Center for the Arts
- Planning ahead for the Rossmoor Community Festival
- More summer planning, for STEAM camps at Build It Workspace
- Cirque Eloize – Saloon at Cerritos Center for the Performing Arts
- She’s History! featuring Amy Simon at Rancho Los Cerritos
Remember that the two back pages hold puzzles for the first week of March 2019.
Plus every month includes a day-by-day listing of local events!
Remember us when you have fun!
Advertising in OCB DARTS Dining Arts and Entertainment guide
Interested in advertising in DARTS?