Top Ten Stories for Top Ten Stories for March 17 through March 23 include mandated sex education, and the Seal Beach Naval Weapons Station.
The Top Ten Stories for Top Ten Stories for March 17 through March 23 stories at Orange County Breeze over the last week (excluding weather forecasts and events):
- Informed Parents of California (IPOC) calls for rejection of State sex education mandate
- Naval Weapons Station announces 75th Anniversary, public ship tours
- Marketing and more: the race for the 2020 Democratic presidential nomination!
- STARBASE Los Alamitos looks skyward as rocketry competition nears
- Update on hit-and-run on March 6 at Anaheim St. and Chestnut Ave. in Long Beach
- Three men indicted for conspiring to sell methamphetamine at Huntington Beach hotel
- World Famous Budweiser Clydesdales to visit 2nd Street in Long Beach
- Cypress police blotter, March 7 to March 13, 2019
- Room with a view: congratulations to Troy Edgar
- Colorado man struck, killed by auto
The community calendar event listed below was popular enough to qualify for the Top Ten list if it were an article. A link is not provided because the event will eventually be automatically deleted from our community calendar.
- Knott’s Boysenberry Festival
Cover graphic of the March 2019 Orange County Breeze Dining, Arts & Entertainment (DARTS) guide. The guide lists events local to northwest Orange County and southeast Los Angeles County.
Do you enjoy working puzzles? We added puzzles to DARTS! Beginning with the May 2015 issue, two pages of puzzles are included in our free monthly DARTS downloadable publication.