ROA Dept of Golden West convention is coming up 5 – 7 April at the Courtyard by Marriott Express, 5865 Katella Ave., Cypress,CA
Join us for this important event.
If you are an ROA member this is a great opportunity to get involved. If you are not a member but eligible this is the time to learn about all we do.
Guest Speakers include:
- Jeff Phillips, National Exec VP update on the Association
- BG James Combs – ESGR
- COL Wenger – Army Ambassador
- Laura Herzog – Founder Honoring Our Fallen
- Debbie Nichols – Founder Military Children’s Collaborative Group
- ROA International Opportunities, LTC Milt Houghton and Ltc Marissa Marquez
- California State Commanders Veterans Council Update LTC Beverley Houghton
Local command representatives are invited. This is a Convention business meeting for the department which include California and Nevada.
For more information contact
LTC Beverley Houghton, Department President at [email protected]
This article was released by the Reserve Officers Association Dept of Golden West.