Top Ten Stories for Top Ten Stories for March 24 through March 30 include state-mandated sex eduction and illegal methamphetamine in Huntington Beach.
The Top Ten Stories for Top Ten Stories for March 24 through March 30 stories at Orange County Breeze over the last week (excluding weather forecasts and events):
- Informed Parents of California (IPOC) calls for rejection of State sex education mandate
- Three men indicted for conspiring to sell methamphetamine at Huntington Beach hotel
- Three men arrested, charged after five-month investigation into Fullerton gang murder
- Forest Lawn announces appointment of three park vice presidents
- Mission Viejo Mayor announces Congressional run
- Man back in custody with bail raised after DUI crash that injured 11 in Fullerton
- Flame Broiler offers promotion to celebrate new Huntington Beach location
- Colorado man struck, killed by auto
- Cheech Marin’s private collection of Chicano Art returns to Muzeo Museum and Cultural Center with new exhibition
- World Famous Budweiser Clydesdales to visit 2nd Street in Long Beach
The community calendar events listed below were popular enough to qualify for the Top Ten list if they were articles. A link is not provided because the event will eventually be automatically deleted from our AWESOME community calendar.
- World Famous Budweiser Clydesdales at 2nd Street in Long Beach
- Knott’s Boysenberry Festival
Cover graphic of the April 2019 Orange County Breeze Dining, Arts & Entertainment (DARTS) guide. The guide lists events local to northwest Orange County and southeast Los Angeles County.
Do you enjoy working puzzles? We added puzzles to DARTS! Beginning with the May 2015 issue, two pages of puzzles are included in our free monthly DARTS downloadable publication.