Top Ten Stories for Top Ten Stories for March 31 through April 6 include land development in Cypress, award-winning Cypress Schools, and Knott’s Boysenberry Festival.
The Top Ten Stories for Top Ten Stories for March 31 through April 6 stories at Orange County Breeze over the last week (excluding weather forecasts and events):
- City of Cypress to consider development plans for 13-acre parcel
- California Supreme Court Chief Justice to present award to Cypress schools
- Congressman Harley Rouda (D-CA48) responds to kidnapping of Costa Mesa woman
- Congressman Rouda leads Orange County delegation in push for local funding
- Los Alamitos police blotter, March 22 to March 28, 2019
- To date, more than 373,000 Dreamers have successfully renewed their DACA protections as a result of court order secured by California
- Don’t be late for Mad Hatter’s Tea Party on April 6, 2019
- Tuesday just got tastier with OCTA and Wahoo’s
- I-405 set to close overnight Saturday in Westminster
- Knott’s Boysenberry Festival: it’s all about the food
The community calendar events listed below were popular enough to qualify for the Top Ten list if they were articles. A link is not provided because the event will eventually be automatically deleted from our AWESOME community calendar.
- Knott’s Boysenberry Festival (multiple days!)
- Run Seal Beach
Cover graphic of the April 2019 Orange County Breeze Dining, Arts & Entertainment (DARTS) guide. The guide lists events local to northwest Orange County and southeast Los Angeles County.
Do you enjoy working puzzles? We added puzzles to DARTS! Beginning with the May 2015 issue, two pages of puzzles are included in our free monthly DARTS downloadable publication.