Top Ten Stories for June 09 through June 15 include an attempted robbery at Sprouts, re-opening Irvine Lake, and an op ed on the California State Budget.
The Top Ten Stories for June 09 through June 15 are the most-read stories at Orange County Breeze over the last week (excluding weather forecasts and events):
- Attempted robbery at Sprouts at the Shops at Rossmoor
- Reopening Irvine Lake: Irvine Company deeds land to County of Orange
- Room with a view: health insurance for illegal immigrants, no revenue relief for cities and counties
- I-5 freeway project in south O.C. gets underway
- Orange County’s Republican State Senators endorse Michelle Steel for U.S. Congress
- Goodman offers newly acquired Industrial Campus in Anaheim for lease
- Supervisor Donald Wagner demands County ordinance on sober living homes
- Cypress police blotter, May 29 to June 4, 2019
- Los Alamitos police blotter, May 31 to June 6, 2019
- Camp Littles comes to El Dorado Park
The pages below would have qualified for our Top Ten list — except they aren’t articles! A link is not provided for the Queen Mary event because events are automatically deleted from our AWESOME community calendar some time after their date, resulting in a broken link.
- Queen Mary’s Father’s Day event
- OCB DARTS Dining Arts and Entertainment
Cover graphic of the June 2019 Orange County Breeze Dining, Arts & Entertainment (DARTS) guide. The guide lists events local to northwest Orange County and southeast Los Angeles County.
Do you enjoy working puzzles? We added puzzles to DARTS! Beginning with the May 2015 issue, two pages of puzzles are included in our free monthly DARTS downloadable publication.