Top Ten Stories for June 23 through June 29 include adoptable dogs, the Placentia Fire Department, CSU parking revenue, and a July 4th flyover.
The Top Ten Stories for June 23 through June 29 the most-read stories at Orange County Breeze over the last week (excluding weather forecasts and events):
- Orange County Board of Supervisors announces adoption process for first round of dogs from suspected hoarding case
- Placentia hires experienced Interim Fire Chief to lead transition to local City of Placentia Fire Department
- Hidden parking revenues: CSU concealed millions and violated state laws
- Huntington Beach’s Fourth of July Parade teams up with Pacific Airshow for patriotic flyovers
- Orange County Young Democrats call for resignation of Assemblymember Bill Brough
- Letter to the Editor: Mitsubishi Motors North America leaves Cypress (and California)
- Artillery salute to highlight 40th Infantry Division change of command ceremony at JFTB
- Cypress police blotter, June 14 to June 19, 2019
- Mitsubishi Motors North America leaving Cypress for Tennessee
- Reopening Irvine Lake: Irvine Company deeds land to County of Orange
The pages below would have qualified for our Top Ten list — except they aren’t articles! A link is not provided for events because are automatically deleted from our AWESOME community calendar some time after their date, resulting in a broken link.
- Summer Concerts in the Park – Boisseranc Park
- The Queen Mary’s All-American 4th of July Celebration
Cover graphic of the July 2019 Orange County Breeze Dining, Arts & Entertainment (DARTS) guide. The guide lists events local to northwest Orange County and southeast Los Angeles County.
Do you enjoy working puzzles? We added puzzles to DARTS! Beginning with the May 2015 issue, two pages of puzzles are included in our free monthly DARTS downloadable publication.