Top Ten Stories for June 30 through July 6 include a collision and a shooting in Long Beach, a new pier at the Naval Weapons Station, and free summer concerts.
The Top Ten Stories for June 30 through July 6 the most-read stories at Orange County Breeze over the last week (excluding weather forecasts and events):
- Long Beach motorcyclist dies from injuries in collision with automobile
- Long Beach shooting leaves one dead, one injured
- Seal Beach Naval Weapons Station releases final environment assessment for pier project
- Long Beach Towne Center invites the public to a series of free summer concerts featuring talented local bands
- Marketing and more: Birthday cake on the curb in front of Ralphs
- Assemblywoman Quirk-Silva brings major budget wins to Orange County
- Huntington Beach’s Fourth of July Parade teams up with Pacific Airshow for patriotic flyovers
- Reminder: fireworks are illegal in Cypress
- Letter to the Editor: Mitsubishi Motors North America leaves Cypress (and California)
- City of Los Alamitos and Joint Forces Training Base sign agreement for 2019 4th of July Fireworks Spectacular
The pages below would have qualified for our Top Ten list — except they aren’t articles! A link is not provided for events because are automatically deleted from our AWESOME community calendar some time after their date, resulting in a broken link.
- Salute to America Celebration – Cypress College
- The Queen Mary’s All-American 4th of July Celebration
Cover graphic of the July 2019 Orange County Breeze Dining, Arts & Entertainment (DARTS) guide. The guide lists events local to northwest Orange County and southeast Los Angeles County.
Do you enjoy working puzzles? We added puzzles to DARTS! Beginning with the May 2015 issue, two pages of puzzles are included in our free monthly DARTS downloadable publication.