The Top Ten Stories for July 28 through August 3 include two cities’ police blotters, Uber Pro going wide, and Election 2020 news.
The Top Ten Stories for July 28 through August 3 the most-read stories at Orange County Breeze over the last week (excluding weather forecasts and events):
- Huntington Beach man dies at Mission Viejo Hospital
- Cypress police blotter, July 10 to July 17, 2019
- Mission Viejo church camp counselor facing felony sexual assault charges for molesting young girls under his care
- Uber Pro now available to all qualified Orange County drivers
- Young Kim receives California Republican Party endorsement
- Amy Phan West attacked as “white supremacist”
- Letter to the Editor: Congratulations for a successful Cypress Community Festival
- Long Beach Police ask public’s help in finding Leonard Webb Jr.
- Dine LBC Long Beach Restaurant Week Returns August 3 – 11
- Los Alamitos police blotter, July 19 to July 25, 2019
The event below would have qualified for our Top Ten list, if it had been a news article rather than a listing in our AWESOME community calendar. No link is given because community calendar events are eventually automatically deleted.
- 2019 Vans US Open of Surfing, August 3
Cover graphic of the August 2019 Orange County Breeze Dining, Arts & Entertainment (DARTS) guide. The guide lists events local to northwest Orange County and southeast Los Angeles County.
Do you enjoy working puzzles? We added puzzles to DARTS! Beginning with the May 2015 issue, two pages of puzzles are included in our free monthly DARTS downloadable publication.