The Top Ten Stories for August 4 through August 10 include biohacking, help for seniors, re-opening Irvine Lake, and Long Beach Restaurant Week.
The Top Top Ten Stories for August 4 through August 10 most-read stories at Orange County Breeze over the last week (excluding weather forecasts and events):
- Governor signs Senator Chang’s bill to address human biohacking
- Orange County Supervisor Do organizes events to aid seniors
- Supervisor Donald P. Wagner reopens Irvine Lake for shoreline fishing
- Orange County couple doubles down for dramatic weight loss
- La Palma police blotter, July 25 to July 31, 2019
- Dine LBC Long Beach Restaurant Week Returns August 3 – 11
- Uber Pro now available to all qualified Orange County drivers
- KROQ Presents On The Water Festival at Huntington State Beach
- West Nile Virus detected in Cypress, Huntington Beach, and Buena Park
- Gelson’s Market roasts up delicious Hatch chili peppers
The event below would have qualified for our Top Ten list, if it had been a news article rather than a listing in our AWESOME community calendar. No link is given because community calendar events are eventually automatically deleted.
- Summer Concert in the Park, Huntington Beach, August 10
Cover graphic of the August 2019 Orange County Breeze Dining, Arts & Entertainment (DARTS) guide. The guide lists events local to northwest Orange County and southeast Los Angeles County.
Do you enjoy working puzzles? We added puzzles to DARTS! Beginning with the May 2015 issue, two pages of puzzles are included in our free monthly DARTS downloadable publication.