Top Ten Stories for September 8 through September 15 include National Merit scholars, hate crimes, robbery suspects, state bond sales and new state legislation.
Top Ten Stories for September 8 through September 15 most-read stories at Orange County Breeze over the last week (excluding weather forecasts and events):
- Semifinalists in the 2020 National Merit® Scholarship Program
- Orange County releases 2018 Hate Crimes Report
- Seal Beach Police asks public’s help in finding robbery suspects
- E-Bike Vouchers Bill SB 400 signed by Governor Newsom
- Queen Mary to commemorate 85th Jubilee Anniversary of historic launch
- State Treasurer Fiona Ma joins public school students and teachers in demanding fossil fuel divestment by CalSTRS
- Cypress police blotter, August 30 to September 4, 2019
- Governor signs SB 141 to require screening of all sexually violent predators before release
- KROQ Presents On The Water Festival at Huntington State Beach
- $2.4 billion in California bond sales include $1.7 billion to refinance previous bonds
Cover graphic of the September 2019 Orange County Breeze Dining, Arts & Entertainment (DARTS) guide. The guide lists events local to northwest Orange County and southeast Los Angeles County.
Do you enjoy working puzzles? We added puzzles to DARTS! Beginning with the May 2015 issue, two pages of puzzles are included in our free monthly DARTS downloadable publication.