To view and print a detailed list of closures and detours CLICK HERE!
REMINDER: Bushard Bridge Demolition Continues
Demolition of the Bushard bridge over SB I-405 is scheduled to continue this weekend. Additional demolition activities will occur on weeknights under freeway lane closures and on weekdays behind k-rail.
Please be advised that this work may be loud.
Bushard Bridge Demolition Night Two:
11 p.m. Saturday, Sept. 28, to 9 a.m. Sunday, Sept. 29:
- NB I-405 closed between Broohurst Street and Warner Avenue
- SB I-405 closed between Warner and Brookhurst
Dates and times are subject to change due to unforeseen operational factors or inclement weather.
UPDATE! SB Harbor Boulevard to close two nights this week
SB Harbor will be fully closed between the freeway ramps so crews can mobilize equipment for future pile installation activities.
- Scheduled to occur nightly, midnight to 5 a.m., Sept. 23, and Tuesday night, Sept. 24
UPDATE! NB I-405 on-ramp from SB Beach Boulevard to CLOSE FOR ONE MONTH
NB I-405 on-ramp from SB Beach is expected to close for approximately one month so crews can realign the ramp as part of the improvement project.
- Scheduled to close Monday, Sept. 30, for approximately one month.
NEW! Magnolia Street bridge over I-405 to close tonight
The Magnolia Street bridge over I-405 will be fully closed tonight for concrete and water line work.
- Scheduled to occur from 10 Monday, Sept. 23, to 5 a.m. Tuesday, Sept. 24
This closure may also be needed early next week.
UPDATE! Closures rescheduled at north end of project for sign structure removal
The NB I-405/I-605 interchange and the WB SR-22/WB 7th Street junction will be completely closed so crews can remove a sign structure.
- Rescheduled for midnight to 4 a.m. Friday night, Sept. 27
This article was released by the Orange County Transportation Authority.