Meet on Beach will take place Sunday, November 17 from 9 AM – 2 PM at Knott’s Berry Farm Independence Hall, 8039 Beach Blvd, Buena Park, CA 90620.
Meet on Beach invites the community to experience Beach Boulevard in a whole new way during the all-new multi-city community festival set to connect and reimagine the historic corridor. From La Habra to Huntington Beach, experience the route as a walkable and bike friendly street through a day-of curated programming at pop-up events from the seven-cities along the 21-mile corridor including food, live music and performances, interactive workshops, bike and pedestrian friendly activities, a party on the beach at the Huntington Pier, and 1.5 miles of open streets in Buena Park and Anaheim.
- Move more and eat healthy along the Coyote Creek Bikeway in La Habra (9 AM – 12 PM, 2000 W. Imperial Hwy, La Habra)
- Walk, bike, skate or scoot to Knott’s Berry Farm’s Independence Hall in Buena Park and the West Anaheim Youth Center (10 AM – 2 PM, Knott’s Berry Farm Independence Hall – 8039 Beach Blvd., Buena Park and 10 AM – 2 PM, Anaheim Youth Center – 320 S. Beach Blvd., Anaheim
- Participate in hands-on workshops at Stanton’s Walkable Streets Lab (10 AM – 2 PM, Stanton Park – 1111 Cedar St., Stanton)
- Ride the bike skills course with Garden Grove’s Police Department (10 AM – 2 PM, Wakeham Elementary – 7772 Chapman Ave., Garden Grove)
- Bike over to Westminster’s Civic Center for active and healthy fun (11 AM – 2 PM, Westminster Civic Center – 8200 Westminster Blvd., Westminster)
- Cruise over to Huntington Beach’s Party on the Beach (10 AM – 2 PM, Huntington Beach Municipal Parking Lot – Beach Blvd. & PCH, Huntington Beach)
This article was released by Meet on Beach.