Top Ten Stories for October 28 through November 3 include the arrest of armed robbery suspects and the highly anticipated opening of a new shopping center.
Top Ten Stories for October 28 through November 3 are the most-read stories at Orange County Breeze over the last week (excluding weather forecasts and events):
- Homelessness: Orange County launches system of care to break mental illness-addiction-homelessness-incarceration cycle
- Rossmoor Shopping Center armed robbery suspect arrested
- Four days of fabulous at grand opening of 2nd & PCH in Long Beach
- Cypress police blotter, October 21 to October 27, 2019
- Four suspects arrested for commercial burglary in Seal Beach
- Young Kim for Congress endorsed by San Bernardino County leaders
- State Treasurer Fiona Ma announces sale of $313.3 million of bonds for CalFire and corrections projects
- Centercal Properties, LLC debuts opening of iconic waterfront destination reinventing retail & dining in Long Beach
- Orange County Conservation Corps marks 25th anniversary with celebration featuring State Senator Tom Umberg
- Printable sudoku and crossword puzzles for the fifth week of October 2019
The events below would have qualified for our list of top ten articles, except that they were events rather than articles. No link is given because calendar events are automatically removed some time after then event takes place.
- 40th Annual Cypress Halloween Carnival
- Trick or Treat on 2nd Street
Cover graphic of the November 2019 Orange County Breeze Dining, Arts & Entertainment (DARTS) guide. The guide lists events local to northwest Orange County and southeast Los Angeles County.
Do you enjoy working puzzles? We added puzzles to DARTS! Beginning with the May 2015 issue, two pages of puzzles are included in our free monthly DARTS downloadable publication.