Top Ten Stories for November 3 through November 9 include a fatal pedestrian accident, an arrest in Garden Grove, and a car wedged in a flood control channel in Cypress.
Top Ten Stories for November 3 through November 9 are the most-read stories at Orange County Breeze over the last week (excluding weather forecasts and events):
- Fatal pedestrian accident in Seal Beach
- Cypress Police officer arrested for alleged sexual assault
- Anaheim Union High School District Superintendent Michael B. Matsuda Named to NCCEP’s Board of Directors
- 33 Orange County local elected officials back Michelle Steel for Congress
- OC Health Care Agency releases reports on suicide deaths
- Cypress Police activity at Denni and Via Majorca
- The Revolution of same-day joint replacement surgery: Questions and Answers with James T. Caillouette, MD
- Cypress police blotter, October 28 to November 3, 2019
- Patients, advocacy groups file federal lawsuit against State of California to overturn AB 290
- Orange County steps up and delivers for veterans
Cover graphic of the November 2019 Orange County Breeze Dining, Arts & Entertainment (DARTS) guide. The guide lists events local to northwest Orange County and southeast Los Angeles County.
Do you enjoy working puzzles? We added puzzles to DARTS! Beginning with the May 2015 issue, two pages of puzzles are included in our free monthly DARTS downloadable publication.