For the first time this holiday season, Rubio’s Coastal Grill is offering a limited-edition Taco Tidings Gift Box. The unique gift is ideal for taco lovers, and just 1,000 gift boxes will be available at the Taco Tidings order page (http://rubiosholidaystore.myshopify.com/).
On Wednesday, November 27, Rubio’s Rewards members, who downloaded the new Rubio’s App, will have the first chance to purchase Taco Tidings Gift Boxes before they become available to the public on Black Friday, November 29. Each gift box is just $29.95 (valued at $85), and features environmentally friendly, reusable elements for a festive taco-filled holiday, including:
- Authentic Mexican Baja blanket
- Ocean-friendly, reusable, stainless steel, coastal blue drinking straw
- Stainless steel taco holder
- “Peace, Love & Tacos” cap
- Taco-inspired “Flavors of Mexico” canvas pouch
- Exclusive al pastor taco recipe created by Rubio’s culinary team
- $20 in Rubio’s free entrée gift cards
“We’re excited to offer this one-of-a-kind Rubio’s Taco Tidings Gift Box,” said Rubio’s Co-Founder Ralph Rubio. “We hope the recipients enjoy receiving them as much as our team enjoyed curating them. The box has all the gear a taco enthusiast needs to celebrate the holidays in fresh, coastal style.”
For more information about Rubio’s Coastal Grill, visit Rubios.com.
This article was released by Rubio’s Coastal Grill.