UPDATE! Southbound (SB) and Northbound (NB) Freeway Closures for Magnolia Street bridge Falsework Removal
Crews will begin removing falsework for a portion of the new Magnolia bridge this week.
This work will require full SB and NB I-405 freeway closures.
Detours will be in place for motorists to navigate around the closures. Motorists should expect delays and use alternate routes if possible.
- 11 p.m. Monday, Dec. 9, to 5 a.m. Tuesday, Dec. 10
- 11 p.m. Tuesday, Dec. 10, to 5 a.m. Wednesday, Dec. 11
- 11 p.m. Wednesday, Dec. 11, to 5 a.m. Thursday, Dec. 12
- SB I-405 between Magnolia and Warner Avenue
- SB I-405 loop on-ramp from SB Magnolia
- SB I-405 loop off-ramp to EB Warner
- 11 p.m. Thursday, Dec. 12, to 5 a.m. Friday, Dec. 13
- 11 p.m. Friday, Dec. 13, to 5 a.m. Saturday, Dec. 14
- 11 p.m. Monday, Dec. 16, to 5 a.m. Tuesday, Dec. 17
- NB I-405 between Bushard Street and Magnolia
- NB I-405 loop on-ramp from NB Magnolia
The duration of this work may change depending on site conditions. Please be advised that this work may be loud. Dates and times are subject to change due to unforeseen operational factors or inclement weather.
This article was released by the Orange County Transportation Authority.