Via today’s Sacramento Bee Capitol Alert, a list that’s too long to be healthy of uncontested California State Legislature seats.
Here’s the full list:
- State Sen. Bill Dodd, D-Napa (District 3)
- State Sen. Nancy Skinner, D-Berkeley (District 9)
- State Sen. Anthony Portantino, D-La Cañada Flintridge (District 25)
- State Sen. Richard Roth, D-Riverside (District 31)
- State Sen. Lena Gonzalez, D-Long Beach (District 33)
- Senate President Pro Tem Toni Atkins, D-San Diego (District 39)
- Assemblyman Frank Bigelow, R-O’Neals (District 5)
- Assemblyman Kevin McCarty, D-Sacramento (District 7)
- Assemblyman Jim Frazier, D-Discovery Bay (District 11)
- Assemblyman David Chiu, D-San Francisco (District 17)
- Assemblyman Adam Gray, D-Merced (District 21)
- Assemblyman Jim Patterson, R-Fresno (District 23)
- Assemblyman Jesse Gabriel, D-Encino (District 45)
- Assemblywoman Blanca Rubio, D-Baldwin Park (District 48)
- Assemblywoman Wendy Carrillo, D-Los Angeles (District 51)
All but two are Democrats. Of course.
The list was pulled from the official list of candidates for the March 2020 primary election (pdf), certified by California Secretary of State Alex Padilla.