The latest issue of our popular monthly local guide is now available — our February 2020 Dining Arts and Entertainment guide (OCB DARTS).
Printed copies are available (while supplies last) at Chambers of Commerce, city halls, community centers, senior centers — but you can also download your own free printable copy of our February 2020 Dining Arts and Entertainment guide (OCB DARTS).
From front cover to back page, our February 2020 Dining Arts and Entertainment guide is stuffed with event listings, articles, display advertisements, and puzzles for local people, venues and events.
The cover illustration shows Red Velvet Waffles by Chef Lorious. The recipe is on page 10 of the February DARTS! (Recipe and photo reprinted with permission from CALIBAMA COOKING by Chef Lorious, Chef Lorious Media/November 2019, www.ChefLorious.com)
A sampling of February events:
- Belmont Shore Chocolate Festival
- a teaser for Adam Sinclair’s A Night to Remember at Queen Mary
- Mexican and American music with the Long Beach Symphony Orchestra
- Cirque Mechanics: 42FT – A Menagerie of Mechanical Marvels at Cerritos Center
- Dueling Pianos, a fundraiser for Officer Matt Ward’s Exploring On Association
- Knott’s PEANUTS Celebration
- Mary Poppins at Rose Center Theater
Remember that the two back pages hold puzzles for the first week of February 2020.
Plus every month includes a day-by-day listing of local events!
Remember us when you have fun!
Advertising in OCB DARTS Dining Arts and Entertainment guide
Interested in advertising in DARTS?