Top Ten Stories for February 23 through February 29 included Costa Mesa and COVID-19, a shooting in Long Beach, and Chick-fil-A chickening out.
Top Ten Stories for February 23 through February 29 were the most-read stories at Orange County Breeze over the last week (excluding weather forecasts and events):
- Long Beach man shot, killed near White Avenue and Butler Street
- Marketing and more: has Chick-fil-A chickened out from pro-faith stance?
- County of Orange declares emergency in response to COVID-19
- Garden Grove adds new Art in the Park activities
- Harley Rouda issues statement on Costa Mesa COVID-19 Treatment Center
- Cypress police blotter, February 10 to February 23, 2020
- California State Senator Moorlach responds to return of cruise ship coronavirus patients to California
- Senator Chang responds to audit results of the California Lottery
- Orange County Health Care Agency issues Statement of Support for City of Costa Mesa’s legal action to temporarily halt use of Fairview Developmental Center as COVID-19 quarantine facility
- Moorlach seeks clarification regarding use of Fairview Development Center for COVID-19 quarantine
Cover graphic of the February 2020 Orange County Breeze Dining, Arts & Entertainment (DARTS) guide. The guide lists events local to northwest Orange County and southeast Los Angeles County.
Do you enjoy working puzzles? We added puzzles to DARTS! Beginning with the May 2015 issue, two pages of puzzles are included in our free monthly DARTS downloadable publication.