Top Ten Stories for February 2020 include a Nevada man jumping off the Seal Beach pier, Dave & Busters comes to Long Beach, and Cypress gets its own app.
The Top Ten Stories for February 2020 were the most read stories at Orange County Breeze over the month of February 2020 (excluding weather forecasts and events):
- 75-year-old Nevada man jumps off Seal Beach pier
- Long Beach Towne Center to welcome Dave & Buster’s in 2020
- City of Cypress releases new Cypress Central app
- Graffiti rears it ugly unartistic head in Cypress
- Cypress police blotter, January 27 to February 2, 2020
- Cypress police blotter, February 3 to February 9, 2020
- Long Beach man shot, killed near White Avenue and Butler Street
- OCTA shows off new hydrogen fueling station and clean buses
- Garden Grove seeks community input for Urban Forest
- Long Beach University Women host conference on STEM careers
Cover graphic of the February 2019 Orange County Breeze Dining, Arts & Entertainment (DARTS) guide. The guide lists events local to northwest Orange County and southeast Los Angeles County.
Do you enjoy working puzzles? We added puzzles to DARTS! Beginning with the May 2015 issue, two pages of puzzles are included in our free monthly DARTS downloadable publication.