To Our Dear Antica Friends and Family,
As of March 17, 2020, Orange County has provided guidelines to close all non-essential business. Businesses that ship or deliver groceries, food and goods directly to residences will remain open. Thankfully Antica offers these services. We continue to ship orders, and we’ve added delivery to our current services. Here’s what we’re doing:
- First, we continue to maintain a supremely clean environment following Orange County Health Department guidelines.
- Unfortunately, we’ve halted tastings in store for now.
- We must suspend our refill program for now.
- Our Rewards Program is still in place.
- Happily, we’ll be offering free delivery for orders of $30 or more within a 15-mile radius from the store. This starts tomorrow! Simply call in, place your order and pay, and we’ll deliver within 48 hours. If you provide your mobile number, we’ll gladly text when we’re 30 minutes away and when we’ve parked. To be clear, each driver will use a fresh pair of gloves before delivering your individual order – disposing of them after dropping off your order. Safety is the order of the day.
- For pick up, you can always call the store, place an order & pay. Then simply call us when you arrive – we’ll bring
- your order out curbside or to the rear parking lot. 562-430-0320
As of 3/18/20 our store hours will be from 10 a.m. until 4 p.m. Tuesday through Saturday until further notice.
We’re all in this together. Be well.
This article was released by Antica Olive Oils & Vinegar.