Top Ten Stories for March 15 through March 21 included was all COVID-19: closures, queues, service suspensions, precautions. You all stay safe and healthy!
Top Ten Stories for March 15 through March 21 were the most-read stories at Orange County Breeze over the last week (excluding weather forecasts and events):
- NO: OC Health Care did NOT issue an order to close all businesses
- Ralphs Cypress shoppers queue outside
- Anaheim White House partners with Uber Eats in response to COVID-19
- Garden Grove suspends street sweeping citations and water shut-offs
- Garden Grove activates emergency response and closes public buildings in response to COVID-19
- Anaheim White House Restaurant ordered to close due to new limits from OC Health Care Agency
- List of County of Orange Public Services suspended due to COVID-19
- Stater Bros. Cypress managing checkout with single line
- Orange County Sheriff implements proactive measures to limit exposure to COVID-19
- County of Orange Social Services Agency encourages clients to take precautions amid COVID-19 concerns
Cover graphic of the March 2020 Orange County Breeze Dining, Arts & Entertainment (DARTS) guide. The guide lists events local to northwest Orange County and southeast Los Angeles County.
Do you enjoy working puzzles? We added puzzles to DARTS! Beginning with the May 2015 issue, two pages of puzzles are included in our free monthly DARTS downloadable publication.